|Height||>5'4" - 5'6" [160cm - 170cm]|
|Weight||120 - 140 lbs [55 - 63 kg]|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
1. What shows are you into? Mr Robot, westworld, teen mom, bridezillas, planet earth, but to be honest I dont like watching TV really, I am obsessed with YOUTUBE
2. What’s your claim to fame? being nikki (muthafuckin) newhope
3. How often do you play sports? is sex a sport?
4. Are you usually early or late? ALWAYS late
5. What quirks do you have? im double jointed in my right thumb and I can wiggle my ears?
6. How often do you people watch? depends on which personality of mine Im wearing that day.
7. What’s your favorite drink? a double shot of jameson neat with a full sized coke back please
8. What do you hope never changes? I hate all change
9. What’s your dream car? 1989 chevy silverado single cab short bed lowered
10. Where would you rather be from? I love being a california girl
11. What songs have you completely memorized? all mac dre and all tom petty actually I have most music that ive heard at least twice completely memorized
12. What would you rate 10 / 10? my girlfriend skills
13. What job would you be terrible at? any 9 to 5
14. What are you absolutely determined to do? never have to work a 9 to 5 and always be true to myself
15. What skill would you like to master? playing guitar
16. What website do you visit most often? youtube.com
17. What would your perfect room look like? minimal and pastel
18. What movie title best describes your life? crazy beautiful
19. What age do you want to live to? 70
20. What kind of art do you enjoy most? art that includes glitter or video making
21. What takes up too much of your time? getting ready, driving, youtube videos
22. What do you wish you knew more about? men
23. What’s the best way to start the day? a blunt
24. What is your favorite color? black
25. How different was your life one year ago?
26. What’s the best single day on the calendar?
27. What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
28. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
29. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
30. What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
31. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
32. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
33. What city would you most like to live in?
34. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
35. What do you consider to be your best find?
36. What is special about the place you grew up?
37. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
38. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
39. What are you most likely to become famous for?
40. What fictional place would you most like to go?
41. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
42. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
43. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
44. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
45. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
46. Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
47. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
48. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
49. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
50. What job do you think you’d be really good at?
51. What pets did you have while you were growing up?
52. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
53. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
54. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
55. What’s the best way a person can spend their time?
56. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
57. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
58. What are some small things that make your day better?
59. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
60. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
61. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
62. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
63. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
64. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
65. What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
66. What question would you most like to know the answer to?
67. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
68. Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
69. What state or country do you never want to go back to?
70. Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?
71. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
72. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?